Code of Ethical Principles and Conduct
Since our first work contract was signed in 1981, my engineering staff and I have conducted Bob Taylor Engineering, Inc.'s business with truthfulness, honesty, and integrity, committing to the absolute highest standards of work quality and ethical behavior. We conduct our business affairs in compliance with all Federal, State, and local laws, rules, and regulations. We believe that it is our duty to conduct our business within, not only the letter of the law, but also within the spirit of the law. We regularly review and update all policies and practices, and we rigorously enforce them at all levels.
BTE's Code of Ethical Principles, outlined below, guides our daily efforts to provide a safe, healthy work environment for our employees, quality products and services for our customers, and environmental and safety protections for our community.
- We are leaders in our industry and make excellence our ultimate goal, leading to customer satisfaction and public safety. Personal service and high quality performance are stressed at every level of Bob Taylor Engineering, Inc.
- We recruit and retain highly qualified employees into our organization and work environment, while nurturing, stimulating, and rewarding employee professionalism and creativity. Our team of professionals is BTE's greatest asset.
- We stress the importance of commitment and teamwork within our industry, within our company, and within our community.
- We recognize and value the talents and contributions of the individual in creating balance and professionalism within our working environment.
- We conduct our daily business in a transparent manner in strict compliance with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations.
- We are dedicated, highly skilled professionals of the highest integrity and credibility, providing quality services to our customers.